[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Digital Object CSV & Overlay

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Mon Apr 25 12:21:24 EDT 2016

There was some talk ( like since forever?) about a spreadsheet plugin that would do this? Or maybe does do this?

If I recall, it was based on something someone made for AT. It would create a CSV export of object ids and their associated URLs and allow people to update the URLs and put it back in?

Did someone make this or was it a weird dream i had?

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/