[Archivesspace_Users_Group] seeking recommendations for barcode scanners and software

Laura Saegert lsaegert at tsl.texas.gov
Fri Apr 22 16:27:28 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

We are in the process of implementing ArchivesSpace and at some point soon, will be bar coding all of our boxes and volumes for inventory control purposes. Can anyone recommend software and scanners to use for adding barcodes into ArchivesSpace? We don't want to go the barcode route until we know what system/software will work in ArchivesSpace.

Thanks,

Laura K. Saegert
Assistant Director for Archives
Archives and Information Services Division
Texas State Library and Archives Commission
PO Box 12927
Austin, TX  78711-2927
512-463-5500 (phone)
512-463-5436 (fax)