[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Problem with record being entered/worked on disappearing...

Patricia L. Keats pkeats at californiapioneers.org
Thu Apr 21 17:44:52 EDT 2016

We were working on entering 4 new records this morning, saving them as we
go along - and in the middle of working on them, they disappeared.  My
volunteer was doing this, but he has been working with the system for 2
months now, and has successfully entered and saved other records - so I'm
fairly sure he was saving them as he went along...

 Anyone else have this problem?  I just spent some time poking around and
looking, and they are truly gone.
  Is there some problem with the system today.?

Thanks, Pat Keats

--

*Patricia L. Keats*

*Director of Library and Archives*