[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Installing ArchivesSpace on a Windows/MySQL server: my step-by-step instructions

library at princeofpeaceabbey.org library at princeofpeaceabbey.org
Thu Apr 14 18:16:38 EDT 2016

Thanks for the time.
I am using Java 1.8.0_77

I guess I was not clear in the first e-mail.
As a non programer I am is deep water. If I had how to make JAVA_HOME
the instruction had inn the user variables TEMP highlighted. Then ther
is anew system variable on top of it.  I have tried two ways but I can
not find how it is supposed to look like.

Br Raphael

Quoting Ben Finberg <bfinberg at okeeffemuseum.org>:

> I just did a test build of AS with MySQL on a Win10 VM and it
> started up fine, so Win10 doesn't appear to be the culprit in and of
> itself. What version of Java are you running, and exactly what do
> you have set for your Path and JAVA_HOME environmental variables?

>>> 505.946.1057
>>> 217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501