[Archivesspace_Users_Group] transferring multiple components on one event?

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Tue Apr 12 16:42:19 EDT 2016

Hello,

Since component transfers in ArchivesSpace automatically spawn an event, is it possible to transfer multiple components on a single event? I recently had to move n box records from one resource to another; unbeknownst to me, doing that one by one creates and links n event records to each resource, which (for sufficiently large values of n) causes gateway timeout errors any time I attempt to edit one of them. Would like to avoid that in the future, if possible.

thanks!  -k