[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Installing ArchivesSpace on a Windows/MySQL server: my step-by-step instructions

Ben Finberg bfinberg at okeeffemuseum.org
Mon Apr 4 17:03:18 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I don't know about you, but my brain had a lot of trouble wrapping itself around the instructions for installing ArchivesSpace on a Windows/MySQL server. Pretty much all the information is on the GitHub site, but to me it was a little confusing and non-linear. I went ahead and typed out a set of instructions that worked better for my brain and I've attached them here in DOCX and PDF formats. Hope they're of use to someone out there.

Ben

Benjamin Finberg, Director of IT and Operations
The Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
505.946.1057
217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501
www.okeeffemuseum.org<http://www.okeeffemuseum.org/>

A Great American Artist, a Great American Story. Explore the remarkable career of Georgia O'Keeffe through her artwork, the objects and places that were meaningful to her, and the experiences that defined her life.