[Archivesspace_Users_Group] white screen lock-out

Susan Luftschein luftsche at usc.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:27:36 EDT 2016

Hi Chris,

Yes, we are hosted.  As for your questions: Not sure how to judge period of time after hitting save, but I would say there really isn't one--goes pretty quickly to white screen.  When I close and reopen the browser and go back to the record, all the data I had entered with RDE is there (ie it saved).

Thanks,
Sue

Sue Luftschein
Archival and Metadata Librarian