[Archivesspace_Users_Group] New Single Sign On Plugin released

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Tue Sep 29 18:03:52 EDT 2015

Seconding Shibboleth for enterprise scenarios. Speaking on behalf of the
small non-profits I work with, Google OAuth2 is by far the most commonly
implemented (and sometimes with OpenID in front of that). Together with
CAS, those three would cover just quite a bit of ground.

Jason Loeffler
Principal
Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York