[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Merging resource records

Dougherty, Laurel l1dougherty at ucsd.edu
Thu Sep 24 11:00:40 EDT 2015

Hello,

Has the ability to merge resource records been taken away or updated/hidden?

We're running the latest version of ASpace. The documentation online gives specific instructions to merge resource records via a "merge" button on the resources toolbar. But the toolbar doesn't have a merge button. I can see the other 6 buttons from the screen shot in the documentation, but no merge.  I've fished around JIRA and haven't seen recent conversations about this feature... Thanks for guidance.

Laurel

Laurel McPhee Dougherty
Supervisory Archivist, Special Collections & Archives Program
UC San Diego Library | * 858-534-5619 | * l1dougherty at ucsd.edu<mailto:l1dougherty at ucsd.edu>