[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Auto-populate rights subrecord or text note fields?

Joshua D. Shaw Joshua.D.Shaw at dartmouth.edu
Wed Sep 23 16:28:23 EDT 2015

Hi Angela-

You'll need to use a plugin - either roll your own or add to the local plugin. It's gonna be a bit trickier since the rights sub record will need to be created and then populated via scripting.

Take a look at this plugin which we had developed for us (https://github.com/hudmol/user_defined_in_basic). It's adding some user defined fields to the Basic section, but the same methodology could be used for what you are interested in accomplishing.

Joshua