[Archivesspace_Users_Group] NACO versus LCNAF

Susan Luftschein luftsche at usc.edu
Wed Sep 23 12:54:36 EDT 2015

Hi Karla,
We are using NACO. I began using NACO for rules because LCNAF was being exported as a subfield 2 with a second indicator of 7.  In the subfield 2 was "Library of Congress Name Authority File".  I'm pretty sure I reported this at the time (there are still other issues with the MARC export), so I just switched to using NACO (which exports the same way).

If something has been fixed, I'd appreciate knowing!  (Thanks in advance Chris!).

Sue

Sue Luftschein
Archival and Metadata Librarian
USC Libraries