[Archivesspace_Users_Group] bioghist from related agent in EAD

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Thu Sep 17 15:33:06 EDT 2015

ArchivesSpace +1 (but I’d also love to see how it’s handled at Dartmouth in the near term!)

We’ve discussed such a feature locally, as well.  There are a few details to work out, of course, but I’d like to have such an option when running exports.

In addition to exports, it would also be nice to have more intertwingling of EAC and EAD in the public interface (i.e. no clicking required). The public interface enhancement project is still in its early phases, but I think that there are a lot of exciting possibilities for how ASpace can present and utilize archival descriptions in new, web-friendly ways.