[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Authority/Subject Heading Workflow in ArchivesSpace

Suda, Phillip J psuda1 at tulane.edu
Mon Sep 14 12:34:11 EDT 2015

Greetings all,

             How is everyone handling the Authority Control/Subject Heading workflow in ArchivesSpace? Are Collection level (MARCXML) being created, with all authority work included, in the ILS and then ingested into ASpace? Or is Authority Control handled solely via ASpace Staff Interface subject heading management?

We are an Ex Libris (Voyager/Primo) institution and we are trying to improve efficiency and streamline workflows for the creation of Collection Level (MARC) and Full Finding Aid (EAD).

Thank you,

Phil

Phillip Suda
Systems Librarian