[Archivesspace_Users_Group] updating to Archon 3.21 rev-2 pre-migration to AS

Prom, Christopher John prom at illinois.edu
Thu Oct 15 11:56:52 EDT 2015

Nathan,

It won’t matter when you do the cleanup since there are no database changes in that update, only PHP changes.

Chris Prom

On Oct 15, 2015, at 10:42 AM, Nathan Hosburgh <NHOSBURGH at Rollins.edu<mailto:NHOSBURGH at Rollins.edu>> wrote:

I’m new to this, so bear with me.   For those who have migrated to AS from Archon:

It is required to update to 3.21 rev-2 before migration to AS.  We are currently on 3.21 rev-1, so we will have to update.

Should I update to 3.21 rev-2 before we do preparatory data cleanup or is the update to rev-2 designed to be done immediately before migration to AS?

Or does it matter?

Nathan Hosburgh
Discovery & Systems Librarian
Rollins College, Olin Library
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
nhosburgh at rollins.edu<mailto:nhosburgh at rollins.edu>
(407) 691-1157

“We are drowning in information while starving for wisdom.”
- E.O. Wilson