[Archivesspace_Users_Group] updating to Archon 3.21 rev-2 pre-migration to AS

Nathan Hosburgh NHOSBURGH at Rollins.edu
Thu Oct 15 11:42:20 EDT 2015

I'm new to this, so bear with me.   For those who have migrated to AS from Archon:

It is required to update to 3.21 rev-2 before migration to AS.  We are currently on 3.21 rev-1, so we will have to update.

Should I update to 3.21 rev-2 before we do preparatory data cleanup or is the update to rev-2 designed to be done immediately before migration to AS?

Or does it matter?

Nathan Hosburgh
Discovery & Systems Librarian
Rollins College, Olin Library
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
nhosburgh at rollins.edu<mailto:nhosburgh at rollins.edu>
(407) 691-1157

"We are drowning in information while starving for wisdom."
- E.O. Wilson