[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't Transfer Resources Between Repositories

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed Oct 14 15:26:03 EDT 2015

Hi Matt G.,

Sorry...the resync suggestion was for Matt F.

Getting confused here...You're problem looks to be the same are Marcus'.

That is, your outgoing repo has lost its link to it agent.

Check the agent_representation_id  column in the repository table for the row of the repo your transferring out of. If there is no value or if the value is pointing to a non-existing row in the agent_corporate_entity table. To check this try :

select * from agent_corporate_entity where id = ( select agent_representation_id from repository where id = YOUR_REPO_ID );

if it returns no records, then the agent_corporate_entity was deleted ), you'll need to change this value to an existing row in teh agner_corporate_entity table ( e.g., make a new corporate entity agent for the repository and manually add it's row id to the agent_representation_id column in the repository table.

Does that make sense?

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/