[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can't Transfer Resources Between Repositories

Matthew J Gorzalski mGorzalski at lib.siu.edu
Wed Oct 14 11:59:53 EDT 2015

I just tested using the test.archivesspace.org link and it worked for me that time.

If it helps, my transfer problem comes post-migration.  Prior to the refactored tool, accession records migrated to whatever Archon repository you selected as the primary repository.  In our case, we no longer use/need/want that repository so after migration I tried transferring accessions to another repository so I could safely delete the unwanted repository.  That is when I got the error.  Screen shot attached.  But that was using the old tool, not the refactored tool.  And in our recent test of the refactored tool, accessions didn’t migrate so I couldn’t re-test.

Matt