[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migration from 1.2 to 1.4

Jason Loeffler j at minorscience.com
Tue Oct 13 14:18:49 EDT 2015

Can you confirm that the upgrade process entail removing the telephone,
rde_temple, and default_values tables before running the setup-database
script? I'd like to confirm whether or not this is a bug or isolated to our
specific ASpace instance.

Jason Loeffler
Principal
Minor Science | Application Development & Metadata Strategy
Brooklyn, New York