[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Issue with Agents/Subjects

Szakaly, Sara J - APHIS Sara.J.Szakaly at aphis.usda.gov
Wed Oct 7 18:43:07 EDT 2015

I am having an issue with editing agents and subjects in a finding aid. They are disappearing. I have agents entered, but when I attempt to save the collection, I get errors saying that those fields are blank (and if I look at them there, they are blank. But if I view the collection out of edit mode, they are actually still there.) These errors are preventing me from saving changes I want to make to the finding aid, specifically re-adding subjects that randomly disappeared when I was trying to save changes that I made to the collection. Any advice?
Thanks!

Sara