[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migration Error

Prom, Christopher John prom at illinois.edu
Mon Oct 5 16:26:09 EDT 2015

Yes, these typically need to be addressed prior to migration.  In isolated instances, there are invalid relationships in the DB, and for the most part these are not even displayed in either the staff UI or public UI, so the simple solution is to delete the offending child records in the collection content table.

But, you definitely need to pursue due diligence before going that route, which usually means checking with the data manager to make sure the information in the ID’s is no longer needed or actually covered in a different live record.

Chris Prom