[Archivesspace_Users_Group] AT Migration Tool Errors

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsm at utk.edu
Fri Nov 13 11:16:18 EST 2015

Hi all,

Apologies if these questions have been answered elsewhere and I'm
missing those answers. I am working on migrating Archivists' Toolkit to
a clean install of AS v1.4.2.

1) I'm getting a number of 'Repository Mismatch Between Resource --
Accession' error messages. I understand that this is a result of
potential mismatch between the accession's repositoryId and the
resource's repositoryId (or, at least I think I understand that); in all
the cases that I've checked (both in AT and in the database) the
repositoryIds are the same. I'm checking ATdb/Accessions and
ATdb/Resources -- is there somewhere else these values may need to be
modified?

2) 'Linked Accession Not Found' also seems to be problematic - the
accessions/resources I've checked are linked in the AT GUI and in the
ATdb/AccessionsResources table. Similar question to 1 - is there
somewhere else I need to be looking?

3) On a strange(r) note, after running the latest version of the
migration utility, it reports something along the lines of:

TOTAL COPY TIME: 27 min 27.10 sec

NUMBER OF RECORDS COPIED:
Lookup List : 34 / 34 (100.00%)
Repositories : 3 / 3 (100.00%)
Locations : 129 / 152 (84.87%)
Users : 28 / 30 (93.33%)
Subjects : 2403 / 2936 (81.85%)
Names : 4241 / 4243 (99.95%)
Accessions : 1776 / 2112 (84.09%)
Digital Objects : 10 / 10 (100.00%)
Resource Records : 3768 / 4258 (88.49%)

But the records are nowhere to be found in AS. This must be
user/operator error but I'm not sure what I've done wrong.

Any suggestions for any/all of the above would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time.

Best,
Bridger