[Archivesspace_Users_Group] questions about the refactored migration tool v1.0.0 rc2

Douglas James Simmons dsimmons at siu.edu
Thu Nov 5 16:06:39 EST 2015

I have three questions, each referring to one of the marked-in-green areas of the screenshot I've attached.

1. Text input field to the right of the checkbox field labelled, "Download Digital Object Files"
	I've been assuming this refers to where the digital objects will be stored on the aspace server when the migration is complete. Is that correct?

2. Checkbox for "Set Default Repository"
	I've never checked this box, because to the right of it is the default drop-down value, "Based on Linked Collection" (with no alternative values offered) which seems a reasonable default. But, what does this checkbox actually do? Does it set a default repository for everything imported from archon, or does it set one to use as a default for new collections created in aspace after the migration, or something else entirely?

3. The Output Console
	Route: /repositories/5/batch_imports?migration=ArchivistToolkit
	Why does this say archivist's toolkit and not archon?

Thanks,

DOUG SIMMONS
Assistant Manager

MORRIS LIBRARY - SYSTEMS