[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unlinking locations in 1.4.1 and 1.4.2

Kottman, Miloche mkottman at ku.edu
Tue Nov 3 17:43:34 EST 2015

Dainan,

I’m using Chrome with version 1.4.2a and I’m able to unlink and/or delete locations with no problems.

From your email I can’t tell if you want to totally delete a location or just remove the link in the Accession/Resource/Digital Object record.

If you want to totally delete the location forever, go to the Location record.  The big red Delete button is in the upper right corner

If you just want to remove the link to the location record from the Accession/Resource/Digital Object record, go to the Accession/Resource/Digital Object instance.  Where the location link is displaying in your Instance section, click on the tiny x on the right of the link text to delete (i.e. unlink) the link.

[cid:image001.png at 01D11656.C633D820]

Hope this helps,

--Miloche Kottman
University of Kansas Libraries