[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unlinking locations in 1.4.1 and 1.4.2

Dainan Skeem dainan at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 3 13:46:35 EST 2015

Has anyone else noticed that the X button to unlink locations is nowhere to
be found in 1.4.1 and 1.4.2? I was hoping it had been restored with the
newest update, especially when it said it fixed locations. Well, the button
is still not there. The user manual still says that that's how you are
supposed to unlink locations so I don't think it was changed. Can anyone
verify this or if there is a workaround?

Aloha,
Dainan

---
Mr. Dainan M. Skeem, MLISc, CA
University Archives & Manuscripts Department
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
2550 McCarthy Mall
Honolulu, HI 96822