[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ways of sharing your archival description?

Bowers, Kate A. kate_bowers at harvard.edu
Fri May 22 12:58:35 EDT 2015

Just to note: the content rules do not change when you move data from standard or system to another.  If you are using DACS to determine the content you key into ArchivesSpace, even if you move it to MARC, you are still using DACS.  It doesn’t become RDA when you move the data to MARC, even though RDA is the content standard we currently associate with MARC.

Kate

Kate Bowers
Collections Services Archivist for Metadata, Systems, and Standards
Harvard University Archives
kate_bowers at harvard.edu<mailto:megan_sniffin-marinoff at harvard.edu>
617.496.2713
voice: (617) 384-7787