[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ways of sharing your archival description?

Chris S. Ervin chris.s.ervin at gmail.com
Fri May 22 12:55:48 EDT 2015

Hi Alston,

The Archives of the Mojave Desert Heritage and Cultural Association has no
plans to convert the MARCxml exported from AS into RDA for OCLC. We are in
California so we can upload our exported EAD collection guides directly from
ArchivesSpace to the Online Archive of California (OAC). Once they are
posted to OAC, our collection guides are picked up by OCLC through an
existing conduit with OAC and eventually show up in the search results of
ArchiveGrid and Worldcat. For a very small repository with limited staff,
this is more than enough outreach for us.

Best Regards

Chris S. Ervin

Archivist

Mojave Desert Archives