[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Documentation down

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Wed May 20 09:46:03 EDT 2015

Hi Max,

We’re in the process of making some documentation updates and you may have caught the site during a very brief transitional period. Everything looks fine from here, from multiple browsers and devices. Can you give it another try?

Thanks,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager