[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Documentation down

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Wed May 20 09:38:48 EDT 2015

Hello ArchivesSpace folks,

All of the talk about rights statements from DPLA and Europeana this
morning got me excited about diving into the difference between Rights
Statements and Conditions Governing Access Notes in ArchivesSpace (perhaps
that will be a future question to the list!). However, I logged into the
documentation portal only to get a 404 error after clicking "Browse the
ArchivesSpace Documentation."

Just wanted to make sure you were aware.

Thanks!
Max

--
*Max Eckard*
*Assistant Archivist for Digital Curation*

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2113
734/763-7518 <734.763.7518>