[Archivesspace_Users_Group] EAD Import issues with Geo Subjects

KNOWLES Claire Claire.Knowles at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 7 11:06:33 EDT 2015

Hi,

Our EAD import jobs are not matching up with geographic subjects as the subjects are saved as hierarchical terms e.g. Scotland - Edinburgh so the names are not matching. How can we reference these geo subjects in the EAD so they do match up on import and we don't get duplicates? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks

Claire