[Archivesspace_Users_Group] What defines "a repository?"

Valerie Addonizio vaddoniz at jhu.edu
Thu May 7 10:57:19 EDT 2015

Thanks, Ben.

As a follow up to you and the community, my partner in crime on the server side attempted to restore our instance by using a snapshot he took before my test migration of accession records. When he went to restore the instance based on that snapshot, the repositories were successfully emptied out, but the Agents and Subjects remained. I might ask him to ask the question in a more technical sense, but can anyone inform us as to why that happened? Why did the Agents and Subjects persist? How can we remove them, other than manually?

Thanks.

-Valerie