[Archivesspace_Users_Group] What defines "a repository?"

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Thu May 7 10:48:56 EDT 2015

Hi Valerie,

As I understand it, Accessions, Resources and Digital Objects are repository-specific, while Subjects and Agents (and maybe the other modules like Locations, Events, Collection Management and Classifications) exist across repositories.

-Ben

Ben Goldman
Digital Records Archivist
Penn State University Libraries