[Archivesspace_Users_Group] related records

Ben Goldman bmg17 at psu.edu
Wed May 6 15:40:01 EDT 2015

Hi All,

At Penn State we've noticed some issues with opening resource records that have a large amount of related records. I would have to do some further digging to know how common such a case is, but just to provide one example: we have an institutional records collection with a couple hundred name records and maybe 80 accession records attached. When we click to Edit the record, it seems stuck on "Loading..."

I should mention that we're currently in the middle of migrating to v1.2, so maybe these issues will be addressed, but I am wondering if anyone has encountered any challenges with an excessive amount of related resources, or whether there is an optimal amount or limit (?).

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Goldman
Digital Records Archivist