[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Finding Aid Status dropdown

Susan Luftschein luftsche at usc.edu
Fri Mar 27 14:04:38 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have searched the documentation and cannot find any explanation for the entries in the finding aid status dropdown.

Some background: all our AT data was migrated to a LYRASIS hosted instance of ArchivesSpace, and the AT statuses were included in that migration.  We have continued to use them because they are meaningful to us, but I just discovered yesterday (the day we went live) that the ASpace statuses actually have a meaning!  Since we are now going to have to use them, I’d like to know exactly what all of them do (the only one I am sure of is Completed, which means all front matter appears in the public display of a resource record).

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks,
Sue

Sue Luftschein