[Archivesspace_Users_Group] reordering from merge

MATTHEW R FRANCIS mrf22 at psu.edu
Mon Mar 23 14:30:26 EDT 2015

All,

As a follow-up on the previously reported reordering from merge issue I wanted to report that we are still experiencing the same problem after the installation of the new 1.21.2 maintenance plug-in. On the bright side, during our limited testing we have not yet encountered any other scenarios for reordering.

-Matt

Matt Francis
Archivist for Collection Management
Special Collections Library