[Archivesspace_Users_Group] cURL for bulk export of EAD in xml?

Mary Willoughby smirk at uga.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:52:49 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,
	I'm trying to bulk export EAD as xml using cURL to communicate with the
backend of our ArchivesSpace instance. I've gotten through the very
basic steps-- can connect, get session token, export session token,
login, and get details on specific repositories etc. What I'm a little
confused about is the specific syntax required to do a bulk export of
all the EAD from a given repository. Does anyone know of any
documentation/examples of this, or has anybody tried it and had it work
who would share the commands they used?  I've looked at the thread from
back in January and the HM screencasts about the backend on youtube, and
those have been a great help in getting this far, but unfortunately I
don't know enough about cURL to come up with the string I need on my
own. At least not so far.

Thanks,
Mary Willoughby

Digital Library of Georgia