[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archival Objects links on Agent public page

KNOWLES Claire Claire.Knowles at ed.ac.uk
Fri Jun 26 09:52:40 EDT 2015

Hi,

Links to Archival Objects do not appear on Agent page within the public interface e.g. http://public.archivesspace.org/agents/31?agent_type=agent_person, however they do within the admin interface under 'linked records'. Is this intentional, if so how can we add links to the archival objects on the public agent page for our ArchivesSpace installation?

Thanks

Claire

--
Claire Knowles