[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Fwd: merge value error

Callahan, Maureen maureen.callahan at yale.edu
Wed Jun 10 13:00:40 EDT 2015

ARGH — I’m realizing that it’s actually even more complicated than this, because if I were to just update the source IDs on the subjects table, I would get duplicate subject records. So really what I need to do is start by getting a list of subjects that are duplicated in all ways except for their source ids, determine which are the subject records with bad source ids, update the relationships table so that records are related to subjects with the good source information, THEN I can do the merges I want. But then, also, I have a bunch of orphan subjects that are unassociated with any records. James from HM wrote a handy script for us that zaps orphan subject records, so I suppose I could run that.

Maureen

Begin forwarded message: