[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Mass export of EAD

Alexander Duryee alexanderduryee at nypl.org
Tue Jul 28 11:15:42 EDT 2015

Phil,

As far as I'm aware, there's no bulk EAD export functionality in ASpace.
However, since ASpace's resource identifiers are sequential integers, you
can loop over each resource id in a repository and make an API call for its
EAD record:

for x in {first..last}; do curl -H '[session token]'
"https://[address]/repositories/[id]/resource_descriptions/${x}.xml"
> aspace_${x}.xml; done

A loop like that should generate EAD records for each resource in your
repository.

Regards,
--Alex

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 10:27 AM, Suda, Phillip J <psuda1 at tulane.edu> wrote:

>  Greetings all,
>

>              Is there an API or mass export feature for exporting all EAD
> records from a repository, etc.? I am only seeing a collection level export
> feature.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Phil
>

> Phillip Suda