[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Mysql connector issues with a source build

David Hietpas hietpasd at uwosh.edu
Thu Jul 23 16:57:01 EDT 2015

Well it got a little better, woohoo!  The links now appear to be properly
structured but all the asset URL's are messed up... hmm.  I've attached a
screenshots.  One of the screenshots shows the APP_PATH too.  So how would
I get the assets to load correctly?

config.rb
   AppConfig[:frontend_url] = "http://localhost:8090/archivesspace/frontend"
   AppConfig[:frontend_prefix] = proc {"http://
#{AppConfig[:hostname]}/archivesspace/frontend"}

Apache:
    ProxyPass /archivesspace/frontend
http://localhost:8090/archivesspace/frontend
    ProxyPassReverse /archivesspace/frontend
http://localhost:8090/archivesspace/frontend

Thanks for the help!