[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ASpace with Apache

David Hietpas hietpasd at uwosh.edu
Mon Jul 20 14:50:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have ASpace v1.0.4 up and running (we needed to use that version for
Archon migration).  However, I'm stumped at an issue I'm having with Apache
and properly serving out files.  I'm having issues serving ASpace from a
url_rewrite and having the Assets like CSS and JS properly served.

I need to have ASpace run under something like this:
domain.edu/archives/archivesspace/public
domain.edu/archives/archivesspace/solr
domain.edu/archives/archivesspace/frontend
domain.edu/archives/archivesspace/backend

When I setup Apache to rewrite this, the CSS and JS are all messed up and
being served under:
domain.edu/Assets/somefile.css  >> NOT FOUND

If I manually add in "/archivesspace/public/" before Assets:
domain.edu/archivesspace/public/Assets/somefile.css >> FOUND

I've tried setting up a Reverse Proxy, adjusting the config, adding the
asset_reroute_plugin... all with no success. Ideas?

Thanks
David

--
David Hietpas