[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Removing non-existing repositories

Steven Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Mon Jul 13 13:10:39 EDT 2015

Usually, that “Record not found” is an indication that the resource has been removed from
the database but it’s still in the solr index. You can verify this by checking the output
from the backend API, which except for the search endpoints, I believe, is getting it’s info
from the database.

If you stop the server, delete the contents of data/indexer_state and data/solr_index, and
restart it should do a complete reindex on startup.

— Steve Majewski