[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace team out on July 3

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Jul 2 12:39:29 EDT 2015

Hello ArchivesSpace Members,

Though there are still a few more hours in the workday for most of us, on behalf of the ArchivesSpace team, we'd like to wish everyone in the American contingent of the ArchivesSpace member community a happy Independence Day. (And a happy weekend to everyone else!) Just a note that we'll be out on Friday in observance of the holiday (one extra day of lead time for barbecue preparations since July 4 falls on a Saturday this year). We'll be back on Monday.

Best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager