[Archivesspace_Users_Group] v1.1.2 updates

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed Jan 28 06:54:46 EST 2015

Hi All,

I've noticed a couple of recurring issues and just wanted to clarify something that might not have been communicated very well last week.

The v1.1.2 primarily corrected an issue with concurrency / thread-safty that multi-tenant and large multi-processor users ran into. There was also a small bump in jRuby version which had some significant performance improvements, as well as some logging updates that better showed the status of the resequence_on_startup process.

We removed the v1.1.1 build download. This update is not essential, but it is highly recommended. If you're upgrading from a v1.1.0 or earlier, please proceed directly to v1.1.2.

If you are experiencing component reordering ( or think that maybe you are ) or the issue of saving edits with a  "DB UNIQUE CONSTRAINT" error, please upgrade to v1.1.2 and run the resequence_on_startup and verify that the process has run and completed without any issues. And then check if the problem persists.

Also, if you have migrated data from AT or Archon, or have done a lot of transferring of data between repos, it would be a good idea to upgrade to v1.1.2 and run the resequence_on_startup and make sure it completes.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either via email or the irc!

best, chris fitzpatrick

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/pipermail/archivesspace_users_group/attachments/20150128/a1ff4936/attachment.html>

More information about the Archivesspace_Users_Group mailing list