[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Two questions

Morecraft, Lindsay M lindsay-morecraft at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 27 17:48:20 EST 2015

I am also very interested in learning about a possible change in the location module, as we are have felt that currently, the program does not fit our location needs.

Sue's suggestion with hiding or shadowing instance information in an archival object record is also one I agree with. I assume you were mainly referring to the public view, as often times patrons would not benefit from seeing this information. I feel the public instances can sometimes create unnecessary clutter.

Lindsay

Lindsay Moen (Morecraft)
Processing Librarian
Special Collections and University Archives
The University of Iowa
319-335-5921