[Archivesspace_Users_Group] component moving problem

Allyson Smally asmally at colgate.edu
Tue Jan 27 16:20:36 EST 2015

To follow up, I have been looking at this some more this afternoon.
I just edited four components that were created in AT and imported to AS,
and they did not change location after I saved and closed the record.

The three cases I referenced below and others that I have documented since
have all been cases where the individual component being edited was created
in AS, even when the resource record it belongs to was originally from AT.

I have not tested this enough to be 100% certain that the problem never
occurs with components imported from AT, but I am starting to think that
may be the case.

-Allyson