[Archivesspace_Users_Group] V1.1.1 Resequencing question

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Wed Jan 7 11:06:45 EST 2015

We have version 1.1.1 up and running on our development server for testing, but I'm a little unclear what sort of messages I should be seeing re: the Archival Object and Digital object resequencing.

I have added "AppConfig[:resequence_on_startup] = true" to the config file but I don't know what I messages I should be looking for to make sure it's running, or to verify that it has completed.

Are there any examples?

Thanks!

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center