[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace development update

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Wed Jan 7 08:39:34 EST 2015

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to 2015. ArchivesSpace development has been rolling along, with v1.1.1 released yesterday<https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v1.1.1>.

We also wanted to tell you about the IRC channel, which you can access at chat.freenode.net<http://chat.freenode.net> #archivesspace. To read how to use an IRC, checkout this howto.<http://code4lib.org/irc>

Also, if you have any specific bug or issues, please be sure to use the "Send Feedback" link in your ArchivesSpace install or on the sandbox.archivesspace.org<http://sandbox.archivesspace.org>. This will ensure that the issue is recorded in our ticket tracker.

Another reminder that we will be at Code4Lib 2015 in Portland next month and hosting several events, including a Code4Arc pre-conference<http://wiki.code4lib.org/2015_Preconference_Proposals#Code4Arc> ( in partnership with Artefactual and BitCurator ), as well as hosting an open-house near the conference.

Please let us know if you have any questions and we look forward to working with you all in the coming year!

best regards,
chris fitzpatrick

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/