[Archivesspace_Users_Group] interest in AS user group meeting at Western Roundup?

Soprano, Maria (Mariella) mariella at caltech.edu
Wed Feb 25 10:49:14 EST 2015

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2015, at 7:39 AM, Kevin Clair <Kevin.Clair at du.edu<mailto:Kevin.Clair at du.edu>> wrote:

Hello,

I’ve been considering how feasible it might be to have an ArchivesSpace user group meet-up either before or after the Western Roundup meeting in Denver at the end of May, either here at the University of Denver or somewhere else in the area. Probably this would take on an un-conference format.

If there’s interest among the group in either attending or helping to plan this, feel free to let me know on- or off-list so I have an idea of how much I should pursue this (especially the hosting-at-DU part). thanks!

cheers,
-k