[Archivesspace_Users_Group] interest in AS user group meeting at Western Roundup?

Edwards, Jennifer M - APHIS Jennifer.M.Edwards at aphis.usda.gov
Wed Feb 25 10:43:17 EST 2015

Hi Kevin,

I would very much like to have an ArchivesSpace user meetup at Western Roundup. We've been using ArchivesSpace for a little under a year and it would be great to pool information.

Jenna Edwards
Archivist/Records Manager
USDA APHIS National Wildlife Research Center
4101 LaPorte Avenue
Fort Collins, CO  80521