[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Keeping track of ArchivesSpace projects

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Tue Feb 17 10:57:02 EST 2015

Hi all,

I spoke to a few people working with ArchivesSpace during code4lib last week, and one of the best ideas that came up was some sort of system for sharing ArchivesSpace projects we are working on at our own institutions. We have a growing community, and many of us are doing some cool things with the system, but it doesn't seem like we are sharing our work as much as we could.

Would others be interested in some sort of online space where we could share our work? Any suggestions on the best way/platform?

Thanks!

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist